Napa Farmers Market
Weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays
New Location: As of Tuesday, June 2 the Napa Farmers Market will be in the City of Napa parking lot located at 1100 West Street in Downtown Napa. Face coverings required.
Napa Valley is more than just a world-famous wine region. It is also home to a lively twice-weekly farmers market that showcases some of the finest farms and most talented artisans in Northern California. Farm-to-table eating is easy and fun when you shop the Napa Farmers Market. Follow the seasons with us as every week bringsView more
Free and open to the public. Customer entrance is at Pearl and Yajome.
The nearby public restrooms will be reopened and available to attendees as needed. The full parking lot will be closed to the public during their permitted times on Saturdays and partially closed on Tuesdays. Access to the car charging stations will be available on Tuesdays but not on Saturdays.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 11, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Aug 15, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Aug 18, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Aug 22, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Aug 25, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Aug 29, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Sep 1, 2020 at 08:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
Additional time info:
Senior (65+) Hour: 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Regular Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1100 West Street, Napa, CA 94559