Already have an account? Enter your username and password below to login:
EVENTS CALENDAR SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Location: Events must take place in Napa County.
- Lead Time: We recommend that all event listings be submitted online a minimum of two weeks in advance of start date to maximize audience exposure. Once submitted, your event listing will be reviewed and posted within two business days.
- Public Events: Only events open to the public will be accepted. No private or invitation-only events will be accepted.
- Events Images: we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG, .JPEG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 2.93 megabytes with a required minimum size of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
Creative Directory Napa Valley accepts the following arts and cultural events:
- Classes & Workshops (arts-related only)
- Community & Education
- Film & Video
- Free & Affordable
- Galleries & Museums
- History & Heritage
- Kids & Family
- Latino Heritage Month (arts-related only)
- Literature & Poetry
We does NOT accept:
- Events outside of Napa County
- Virtual events without a designated location
- Food & drink events including tastings & culinary demonstrations
- Sports & recreation events
- Political rallies/fundraisers
- Religious/worship services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- Retail sales, shopping or merchandising events
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any event submission that does not meet our criteria for arts and cultural events.
We also accept the following categories of events for our classified “Opportunities” section:
- Calls for Artists
- Creative Instruction
- Best Practices
- Professional Development
CreativeDirectoryNapaValley.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any questions.