About the job
Bergin is seeking an experienced Print Production Artist with great attention to quality to become part of our growing creative department. You will work with the Art Director and our accomplished team of Screen Print Artists in BSPE’s fast paced production facility to deliver distinctive and alternative wine packaging. The ideal candidate for this job will have a growth mindset, a positive attitude, and a meticulous eye for detail.
· Prepare print ready digital files for use in our high-speed production lines.
· Complete client proofs, production orders, and digital files according to BSPE standards.
· Proof-read and check art and orders for information accuracy, grammar/spelling, and legal compliance.
· Adhere to and contribute to departmental standards. Prepare digital files using fonts, assets and format outlined in BSPE standards
· Maintain and archive digital and paper files according to BSPE standards for appropriate production, archival, retrieval, reference, and transfer needs.
· Work closely with external clients and staff to provide deliverables and fulfil client requests
· Communicate concisely and professionally while working with account executives, management, production staff and/or clients while meeting assigned deadlines.
· Work with and provide deliverables to external client requests
· BFA in Graphic Design or related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a high-output production art environment.
· Skilled at working on Mac computers.
· Highly skilled at using Adobe CC (primarily Illustrator & Photoshop)
· Previous Experience in screen printing
· Ability to excel in a collaborative and independent work environment
· Solid understanding of math, geometry, and units of measure
· Solid understanding of color, color theory and color mixing
· Experience and familiarity with the Wine and beverage market
· Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Pay & Benefits
· Between $22/hr – $25/hr depending on experience
· Group Medical
· Vision Care
· Dental Care
· Life Insurance
· Sick Days, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
If this sounds like the kind of position you would excel in, we’d like to meet you. Please send your résumé, applicable examples of your past work, and a link to your portfolio (if available) to Bergin Screen Printing & Etching.
BSP&E an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.