This innovative drawing workshop includes short periods of meditation, focuses on intuition in the creative process and doing a collaborative drawing with classmates as well as a drawing of your own.
New Workshop: Unleash Your Creative Power
with Peter Scaturro.com
Artist and teacher with MFA has in depth experience of the intuitive creative process and 30+ years of meditation practice.
Saturday, November 16, from 10 to 1pm at the Napa Methodist Church. The workshop will be held in the Nursery Room. Enter corner door from church parking lot on Division St.
No art experience necessary! Prior participants are welcomed back to continue their growth in self awareness through the creative process.
Creativity and Collaboration are important skills to balance the heart, mind and spirit in the 21st century.
1. Explore the benefits of collaborating with classmates in a drawing.
2. Create your unique personal drawings for self – discovery.
3. Learn how to create abstract expressionist drawings or whatever is unique to you while watching for the inner critic.
4. Deepen your intuitive and spiritual awareness.
5. Integrate meditation into your creative process and daily living.
6. Leave feeling energized with a greater sense of well being.
$150.pp. To register and more info go to : www.peterscaturro.com
Workshop: Unleash Your Creative Power
For more info and to register go to peterscaturro.com